Top Ten Favorite Books in the Lifespan of this Blog
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
This week's Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, asks which books are the top ten favorites read during the lifespan of one's blog. I've read so many awesome books since I started writing The Story Girl on August 8, 2010, I think many of my favorites were discovered in the lifespan of this blog.
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2. The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
4. Chime by Franny Billingsley
5. The Winter of Our Discontent by John Steinbeck
6. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
7. Born Confused by Tanujah Desai Hidier
8. The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver
9. Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
10. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Honestly, there are so many more books I could add to this list. These ten are some of the first that popped into my mind as books that stand out as books that I just loved since I started this blog. Blogging really gives the opportunity to discover new books -- I love it!