Virtual Advent Tour

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

As November draws to a close, I am making my first advent calendar for my husband and myself. I made tiny envelopes out of vintage Christmas scrapbook paper (aka I raided my mom's scraps box from the 90's in our shed) and I have written a Christmas-y activity for each day until Christmas.

I love advent calendars. So... in addition to my paper calendar, I am excited to be participating in this virtual advent tour as well!

Photobucket

If you would like to find blogs participating in the tour, go to the 2010 Advent Tour Blog.
Each day, about 3-5 bloggers will be posting about holiday traditions such as recipes, songs, movies, and of course, books. This event is not strictly Christmas and may feature other holidays such as Hanukkah and Kwanzaa as well.

My date for posting is December 12, but I recommend following along throughout December! This should be a great way to keep the Christmas spirit :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for dropping by my advent blog - will be visiting you on the 12th :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...