Classics Club Meme May 2013

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tell us about the classic book(s) you’re reading this month. You can post about what you’re looking forward to reading in May, or post thoughts-in-progress on your current read(s).
I am currently reading a couple of classics slowly. I've been rereading a few books a few chapters at a time, and right now it is Pride and Prejudice. I haven't read it since I was eighteen, so it has been very fun to revisit. I am also reading Anna Karenina slowly -- I've found with the chunksters like that, if I divide it up into sections and take breaks in between I tend to enjoy them much more. 

I'm planning on re-reading The Scarlet Letter when I finish re-reading Pride and Prejudice -- I've really enjoyed revisiting classics from high school. Other than that, I am looking forward to reading a classic for the Classics Spin. I'm hoping it is one of those that I've been looking forward to -- The Handmaid's Tale or A Moveable Feast are probably the ones I'd most like to read right now. However, I really enjoyed the last spin book, even though it was one of my "most dreaded," so I'm sure regardless it will be a good experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...