In My Mailbox: October 2012

Sunday, November 04, 2012


Borrowed from the library:
The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp
Messenger by Lois Lowry
Son by Lois Lowry
Journal of a Novel: The East of Eden Letters by John Steinbeck
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Black Juice by Margo Lanagan

Received for Review:
The Black Count by Tom Reiss (so excited to read this!)

Received from NetGalley:
The Lost Manuscript of Jane Austen by Syrie James

Purchased:
Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio (Can't resist those Kindle Daily Deals, darn it)

Won from Reading with Tea:
Rules of Civility by Amor Towles

I've really been slowing down lately, and I'm proud of myself! I've been working on reading more from my own bookshelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...