In My Mailbox: June 2012

Sunday, July 01, 2012


This month I've been a bit better behaved with my book acquisitions, I think because I am just so ridiculously busy right now.

Borrowed from the library:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne-Jones
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth

Borrowed from my sister-in-law:
Three Willows: The Sisterhood Grows by Ann Brashares

NetGalley:
Vodnik by Bryce Moore

Received for Review:
The Secret Sense of Wildflower by Susan Gabriel

Purchased:
Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

8 comments:

  1. Wow - lots of books! I absolutely loved reading Howl's Moving Castle, I think it's my fav of the bunch (except for Harry Potter, of course.) I got it because I loved the movie, but it was so different! I ended up liking it way more. Enjoy your reads! Oh, and I'm a new follower via GFC! You can check out the books I got here: My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I just finished Howl's Moving Castle and absolutely loved it. I can't wait to read the other books in the series and watch the movie!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love the library! The Name Of The Wind is fantastic as is Struck and Howl's Moving Castle and of course Harry Potter.

    What a fantastic IMM! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am definitely having a great reading month. I am jumping into The Name of the Wind right now and falling IN LOVE with it.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read Struck. I'll be sure and catch your review of it. BTW- I ADORE your blog design! It's so gorgeous!

    Here's my IMM: http://gobsandgobsofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ~Shelby @ Gobs and Gobs of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just started Struck and it is really good so far!

      Delete
  4. That's a lot of books for the week! I need to do more borrowing at the library on the weekend...

    Look at Teenage Fiction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I do a bit too much -- I always find myself neglecting other things I need to do!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...