In My Mailbox: September 2011

Monday, October 03, 2011

I've realized that at the rate I am acquiring books, I will never be able to read them all. I can't acquire more books than I can read in a month. However, it is still fun to get new books and it has been a pretty fruitful month.

Borrowed from the library:
Fablehaven: Rise of the Evening Star by Brandon Mull
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Forever Princess by Meg Cabot

Borrowed from my sister-in-law:
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Baby Proof and Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd


Purchased:
Nothing... see, I'm being good!

Book-Swap:
The Scent of Sake by Joyce Lebra (from the Utah Book Blogger's Social)

Won:
Crossed by Ally Condie (from the Utah Book Blogger's Social)
Irma Voth by Miriam Troews (from Asheley)

For Review:
Catherine the Great: Portrait of a Woman by Robert K. Massie (a little intimidated by this beast, I must admit)

NetGalley:
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
The Bee-Loud Glade by Steve Himmer
Luka and the Fire of Life by Salman Rushdie
Ragnarok by A.S. Byatt

Shoot. I read 10-12 books a month, and there are fifteen here. I've got to slow it down! But I guess I can't complain about more books, if I really am serious about building a library.


2 comments:

  1. These all look so great. :)
    I hope you enjoy Irma Voth.

    ~Asheley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asheley - I am excited to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...