Odds and Ends

Sunday, June 05, 2011




A couple of little tidbits for your Sunday evening pleasure -

First of all, I am participating in the Day Zero 101 Goals in 1001 Days project, brought to my attention by Jillian of A Room of One's Own. I won't be posting updates on this blog, but if you are interested in what my goals are, they are posted on my personal blog.

Secondly, I am hoping to participate for at least a few hours in Enna Isilee's read-a-thon from June 17-18. The read-a-thon goes for 36 hours, but I am just hoping to participate for 6-8 hours. I know it's small, but it is all I can do right now, and I think it will be fun! I'll probably just work on finishing my library books, which will be posted tomorrow in my In My Mailbox for the month of June. Even though my participation sounds minimal, I think it will really make a dent in reading list and force me to plan my week well so I can have a bit of time for some reading. That's all for tonight... hope you are all ready for the week ahead (I'm not)!

1 comment:

  1. I keep trying to come up with a Day Zero list, but I'm nowhere near 101 things! I'm signed up for the Readathon, too. I'm not sure how much I'll realistically be able to participate, but I have a big paper due right before that weekend, so I think I deserve at least a little reading time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...