Redwall Nostalgia Challenge Date Change and Update

Sunday, May 15, 2011

You may or may not remember the Brian Jacques Redwall Nostalgia Challenge I am hosting. Originally, I planned on ending the challenge on May 31, 2011. However, with a new school program starting in my life and only a very few participants, I think it will be better for everyone involved if I extend the date to the end of the year.

In case you missed hearing about the challenge earlier, the challenge is to read at least one Brian Jacques book and write a review/reflection (or if you don't have a blog, a comment) about your experience. The idea is to honor Brian Jacques due to his passing earlier this year. If you loved Redwall books as a child, why? If you are discovering them now, are you enjoying them or not? Whoever reads and reviews and/or reflects on the highest number of books may select a paperback Brian Jacques book from the Book Depository.

I am still planning on finishing this challenge pretty soon (I only plan on reading one book). However, it might be more like June or early July for me, and I want to extend the date so others will have an opportunity as well. Feel free to use the graphic for your blog if you want to advertise your participation. I have also created a page for this challenge where you can link up your reviews. If you don't have a blog, comment on that page with your review.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions! If you haven't signed up yet, feel welcome to join in at any time. To sign up, comment on the original challenge post and I will add your name to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...