Happy Easter!

Sunday, April 24, 2011


"Prince of Peace" by Liz Lemon Swindle
Easter is one of my favorite holidays because of the celebration of Christ's love for humanity and His personal sacrifice to enable us to return to Him. I just wanted to share two scriptures and a video that illustrate this love to show my gratitude to and testimony of Jesus Christ. I hope you are all having a wonderful Easter, and regardless of your spiritual affiliations, you should definitely eat a Cadbury egg. Happy Easter!!

And he will take upon him death, that he may loose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities.
Alma 7:12

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
John 11:25


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...