Just for Fun Reading Challenge

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I have a review that I need to write, but I really love the book so I want to write it when I have more time so I do it justice. Today, I'm just going to write up one of the challenges I am joining for this coming year. I am almost done writing all of these up - I have been doing them a few at a time just to keep from overwhelming my blog with challenge write-ups. Anyway...

Photobucket


The Just for Fun Reading Challenge is hosted by Dollycas's Thoughts. The challenge is perfect: once a month, you read a book for fun. This means not on a deadline, not for another challenge, not an ARC - just a book that you want to read. It can be light reading or a heavy classic - the only stipulation is that you must be reading it for your own pleasure. Sounds good to me! Each month, if you read at least one book for fun, you fill out a form and are entered into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Amazon or the Book Depository.

I would make a book list, but I think that kind of defeats the purpose. I'll update my challenge page with what I end up reading after I read it.

Now... back to studying!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...